Problems with Google Drive and the future of the site



Hello everyone, everything good? I came to bring some news.

Come on, the first is that my google drive account crashed (due to reports) and I couldn't recover it. So all gdrives links are disabled/deleted (from other servers seem to be ok).

I'm going to start using another server called degoo (he gave me 100GB) let's see how it goes. If you have recommendations for other servers with a lot of GB, can you tell me ^^

Third and last, the site will now focus only on discographies (and I will update as new albums are released).

Follow the site on twitter (even if you don't have an account, you can still see the publications)
https://twitter.com/asian_jams

_
PORTUGUÊS BR

 Olá pessoal, tudo bem? Vim trazer algumas noticias.

Vamos lá, a primeira é que minha conta do google drive caiu (devido denuncias) e não consegui recuperá-la. Então todos os links do gdrives estão desativados/excluídos (dos outros servidores parecem estar ok)

Vou começar a usar outro servidor chamado degoo (ele me deu 100GB) vamos ver como vai ser. Se vocês tiverem recomendações de outros servidores com bastante GB, podem me indicar ^^

Terceiro e ultimo, o site agora vai focar somente em discografias (e vou atualizando conforme novos álbuns vão sendo lançado).

Acompanhe o site lá no twitter (mesmo que você não tenha conta, ainda consegue ver as publicações)
https://twitter.com/asian_jams


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários